viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

the best concert of my life

Resultado de imagen para journey bandResultado de imagen para peter framptonResultado de imagen para earth wind and fire


Hellow again today's blogg is about a very fun topic, I'm going to tell you about the best concert I have ever gone. I was 14 years old and my dad came to my house and invited me to a concert in the stadium San carlos de apoquindo, it was my first concert and was very exited, actually i didn't know who play that day in the concert so I just go to live the experience. the artist that play that day were Peter frampton, Earth, wind and fire  and journey. 
Peter Frampton is a Singer, songwriter and guitarist, Frampton began his career with the bands Humble Pie and The Herd but He is best known for his hit album Frampton Comes Alive! .The album singles "Baby I Love Your Way" is considered the crowning achievement of Frampton's career. 
Earth, wind and fire is a group that was founded by Memphis-born Maurice White during the latter half of the Seventies, the band issued a string of albums that changed the face of black popular music, linking thrilling music with uplifting messages of racial pride, African consciousness and spiritual unity.
Journey is an American rock band that formed in San Francisco in 1973, its strongest commercial success occurred between 1978 and 1987 when Steve Perry was lead vocalist. During that period, the band released a series of hit songs including don't stop believin. I rember that during the concert  all the people was dancing and singing and I was very exiting and amazed, the music was very cheerful and fun and after the concert we go to eat pizza so it was a perfect day. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario