viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

My favorite movie




Resultado de imagen para avengers endgameHi everyone, the topic of this blog is very special for me because I'm going to talk about one of the things that I most enjoy in my life and this are the movies but I'm not going to talk about all movies, in this blog I'm going to tell you what is my favorite one. 
I'm a big fan of superhero movies but I enjoy watching movies in general so is very hard to me choose only one but if I had to choose one I will choose "Avengers: Endgame",  for many reasons to me this movie is simply Perfect.
Basically in the movie we can see all marvel superheroes working together making all the possible to reverse what Thanos did (Thanos is a villain that killed the half of the population in the world) so in the movie the remaining superheroes that are alive make all the possible for reverse this and recover their allies to have an epic battle with thanos. 
The movie was premiere this year, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, it lasts 3 hours but you barely notice it because the story is very dynamic and capture your attention completely,  beside the visual effects are amazing and the movie has the perfect combination between love,  fights, heroes, humor, and fantasy,  so I could see it 1.000.000 times without getting bored. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I really love this movie, I waited so much for it. But I think Iron Man I and Avengers I are the best of the MCU.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love it! it is a movie with a lot action and sadness at the same time:(

    ResponderEliminar